Saturday, July 11, 2009

Toilet Paper

To me there is only one way to put the toilet paper on the roll. I HAS to be put with the available end coming over the top of the roll. If I see a roll with the TP going underneath, I have to stop and fix it no matter where I am.


The Right Way



The Wrong Way


Also, I hate industrial, mass-produced TP that you find in public settings. In order for it to fit in the holder, and not need to be replaced often, it has to be thin as $h!t - no pun intended - and that makes for a terrible wiping experience. Now I don't carry my own roll of TP around with me, but I can see how that is not too far off.

1 comment:

  1. My dad, who worked for the world famous Disneyland custodial department, used to remind me that the TP should flow over the top like a waterfall. It definitely bugs me when it's sagging down. Also, in a tremendous waste of paper, I usually tear off the end piece of the TP and throw it away (when I'm in public restrooms) because its hanging there and touching stuff!

    ReplyDelete